Whether you’re an experienced or emerging designer, this intensive conference will help you prepare for complexities of the future.
- On the main stage, experience a diverse array of inspiring speakers and the engaging wit and wisdom of moderator Kurt Andersen—author, design critic and host of Studio 360
- Choose from a wide range of breakout sessions on topics ranging from sustainability and in-house to globalization and interaction design
- Cheer on the next generation of designers in Command X: Season 3, the ultimate live reality show to find America’s next top designer
- Get your creative juices flowing at creative Hands-on Studio activities led by artists and designers
- Gain tactical strategies that you can take back to your business through practice management workshops
- Get up close and personal with your design heroes at daily designer roundtables
- Explore examples of the best design through exhibitions in the Design Fair and local studio tours during Phoenix Design Week
- Get inspired at the Emerging Designer Symposium, and learn from the pitfalls and triumphs of designers who have been there
- Make important connections to enhance your business at the Design Fair
- Continue the discussions beyond the stage with networking receptions, evening events and more
This conference is not just about training and networking (although you will meet plenty of potential colleagues, mentors and vendors). It’s also the place to celebrate design excellence, develop your professional practice and discuss critical issues affecting the design profession.