Volunteer at “Pivot”
All volunteer positions for 2011 have now been filled. If you are interested in being added to the waiting list, please complete the volunteer agreement and submit it by email or fax it to AIGA.
- Volunteers must be current AIGA members.
- Volunteers receive complimentary conference registration and invitations to all events and parties. Schedules will be arranged to allow volunteers to attend as many presentations as possible. Every effort will be made to allow student volunteers to participate in the Student Portfolio Review.
- Volunteers must attend an orientation session at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 12, at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona, followed by four to five hours of collating conference materials and participating in other preparatory activities.
- Volunteers will be assigned additional responsibilities from Thursday, October 13, through Saturday, October 15. Responsibilities will include staffing the registration desk, ushering, wayfinding, setup and breakdown.
- Total working time between Wednesday and Saturday is expected to be approximately 30 hours.
Volunteering at “Pivot” is a great way to participate in the conference, meet new people, network, get inspired and have fun!